Friday, November 2, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Who's that ghosty with the mosty?!


I look cute, but I'm not happy about it!


All tuckered out after a long day of meeting people!


Sophia was all decked out for Halloween and looking especially adorable in her new Halloween outfit courtesy of Kathleen and Lily!



I took Sophia to visit all my friends at school on Wednesday as well. I figured what better day to visit than Halloween...this plan was two fold. One, I knew that I wouldn't be stopping any learning going on that day by showing up unannounced into various classrooms as it was guaranteed to be crazy. Secondly, I did myself a favor by visiting on one of the worst and craziest days of the school year to remind myself that I did the right thing by not going back to work this year! I was successful on both accounts!



I enjoyed seeing all my friends and colleagues and everyone was thrilled to see Sophia. I worked there 7 years watching everyone else get married and have babies and it was my turn. And rest-assured, people made sure they I knew that they were thinking it was "about time" for my turn to come! Surprisingly I got a lot of people who voted on the Charlie front for who she looked like which was surprising since most people say she looks like me. I think the older she's getting the more she is looking like Charlie, but our baby pictures are pretty similar!

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Absolutely adorable - I'm glad that you enjoyed your first Halloween with baby Sophia.