Nick with his ladies!
Grandma Sue made the kids adorable sweatshirts for Christmas. Everyone looked so cute and we will get lots of wear out of it with cold weather on its way!
Update on rolling over...I don't think it happened. After further assessment, I think she was on the edge of the rug and she just sort of tumbled down the little hill and ended up on her tummy. She didn't manage the feat again for the rest of the day, so I figured it must have been a close call, but not the real thing!
Lastly, I got a very strange message on the last posting, it's in some foreign language. If anyone can help me figure out who it's from and/or what it says give it a try!


1 comment:
These messages are like "spam" on blogs. You can avoid it by requiring the commenter to type in a coded word; I just delete these messages. If you need help on how to delete, call me! Love seeing the pictures of Sophia!
Post a Comment