While Kathleen and I caught up on old times, Charlie and Sophia caught up on some Zzzzs!
Her daughter Lily had a great time walking with Sophia, chasing Walter and eating pudding. She is such a doll and it was hard to imagine that some day, Sophia will be 2 years old, walking, talking and being silly too! I hate to get too nostalgic since she's only 6 weeks old, but still, I was looking at her pictures from the day she was born and marveling at how much she's changed already. She smiles a lot and is very alert when she's awake. She likes the sounds the music and running water. So far U2 and Johnny Cash are at the top of her list!
I hated to say goodbye to the them as it is too infrequent that we get together. Hopefully however, they will be relocated to St. Louis soon and make it much easier for visits!

1 comment:
I miss you so much too! It won't be long before we will at least be closer and can stop all this long distance nonsense. Hugs and kisses!
Post a Comment