Friday, October 19, 2007

Our First Big Outing

Happy Birthday, Cody!


Great minds think alike! Shelby and I showed up in twin shirts...and we didn't even call each other first!


This is Sophia's opinion of Japanese food!


Wednesday was Cody's 19th birthday. First of all, wow. I can't believe he's already 19!!! So, in honor of his birth Stacy and Pam planned a fun night out at a Japanese Steakhouse. Well, we couldn't miss his big day or terriyaki chicken so we loaded up and prepared Sophia for her first big outing.



I was a little nervous, as you may imagine. I was afraid about what it would look like if she got hungry or fussy, or if she would cry so loud it would bother other patrons, etc. Plus, I still don't really know how I'm going to deal with the whole breastfeeding in public thing. I had fed her before we left and we even pushed down a little bit more milk as a "snack" to tide her over for longer. But, to my amazement she was a total star! Besides catching a shrimp in her mouth, she slept the entire time and didn't make a peep!



Charlie thinks this maybe a sign of things to come....an angel in public and trouble at home!

No comments: