| The Girls! Aubrey, Sarah, Lauren, and Sophia |
![]() |
| The crazy boy! |
![]() |
| Lauren making notes and drawings in her field notebook |
| Sophia recording some foot tracks |
![]() |
| Leo on the lookout with his binoculars |
![]() |
| Even Sarah was very thorough recording specimen drawings! |
| Leo wanted to take a picture of Jill and me. He did a great job! |
![]() |
| The Little Bears |
| the best attempt at a family picture we could deliver |
| Trying to catch frogs! |
| success! |
![]() |
| Sarah and Sophia really, really wanted to take one home! |
My kids really do enjoy walks and exploring. I would like to do more of it and when we go camping, this is one of their favorite activities. The weather has been so pleasant lately that I figured we just needed to make it happen! The Ernie Miller Nature Center isn't too far away and sadly we had never been there before! I called up Jill and they were up for an adventure too! Everyone had a great time and we must go back and do more trails! We picked a shorter route thinking that would be easier for the kids, but honestly, they didn't really even notice how far we walked and were eager to keep exploring. I can't wait to do this again and I need to find some more trails close by too!












No comments:
Post a Comment