Monday, September 16, 2013

Happy Birthday, Aunt Cathy!

So let me start by saying that I'm a tad behind in blogging.  Things with the house are moving along but it's hectic.  I have lots of things to decide upon, we had to pretty much avoid the house for the better part of a week while some painting was done, etc. etc.  So these birthday pictures are a bit belated but hopefully I'll get back on track soon! 

We celebrated Cathy's birthday in fine Knight's Hall fashion with pizza night!  This year we were lucky enough to actually have enough salad left for us to eat, but we traded that for no dessert buffet...luckily we brought our own birthday cake and we were the envy of all the blue hairs! :)

Leo helped Aunt Cathy unwrap her new cookbook.
Who doesn't love the Barefoot Contessa?!






Luckily Aunt Cathy is very sharing because she had a little dessert troll who ate most of her cake!

No comments: