Monday, September 16, 2013

Leo Starts School!

So I didn't cry, but I thought about it! ;)  Leo was so excited for his first day and preschool isn't nearly as emotional as Kinder, but it was still hard to see my baby head off in his backpack with nary a word to his mother as began his day!  He goes to the same preschool as Sophia and has a great teacher.  So far we are very pleased and Leo seems to love it!  Currently he goes 2 days a week but we are considering adding a third.

The night before school we made the teachers a little treat!
These "choc" boards are cute and good to eat!  I personally love
the sprinkle chalk!

I surprised the kids by making them one too with their initials on it.



Leo got to pick his end of summer menu too which was hot dogs, carrots, and apple sauce.


getting a good breakfast before school!








Leo and Mrs. Carter

finding his name!

playing rockets with Kaylee

No comments: