Friday, March 1, 2013

Snow Time!


It snowed!  A lot of these I posted on Facebook, so they might be repeats for some of you, but they are too cute to not repeat!  I can't remember the last time we had this much snow and they kids are really having fun in it!  















We finally made it out of the house after a few days and headed over to Meredith's.  The kids enjoyed playing over there too!  Sarah and Jacob worked on building some snow forts while Sophia helped and Leo shoveled.  Plus Mer made some awesome chicken chili for lunch and it was nice to have a little adult interaction since my husband had to go to work every day! :(






2 comments:

Ellyn said...

I see Walter got a little snow time, too. Did he love it? or, not so much?

Tori said...

Eh. He sort of loved it, but not really. He's kind of prissy. But once he committed himself to the snow he had fun for a while, then was done!