 |
| Walter really has to work hard to wade through all the snow! |
 |
| Our tree did not fair so well. :( We had to cut off that huge limb |
 |
| Here, try this, it's good! |
 |
| Playing in the winter wonderland |
 |
| snowball fight! |
 |
| Snowman time! |
 |
| I got you, Momma! |
I know, I know, I've taken a crazy amount of snow pictures, but we have a crazy amount of snow! I don't remember the last time we've had this much snow all at once! It's not unusual for us to get a few snowfalls each winter, but we certainly are not accustomed to 18" in just a few days time! We really had fun playing in the snow, sledding, exploring, and drinking hot cocoa afterwards!
1 comment:
Looks fun! Sorry about your tree though.
Post a Comment