Mom, can I use the car?
Sure, of course.
Okay, I'm a working mom.
Oh really? Where do you work?
I'm in car transporting.
I don't know where she comes up with this stuff!
Leo is getting really into golf right now, which I think is funny b/c for those of you that remember, this is just when Sophia did too and that was the theme for her 2nd birthday party! Cute!
We've seen more of Leo lately and the kids can't be happier about it! They don't miss a beat in including him in all their favorite activities! It's nice to have Grandpa around for sure! I'm glad they get to enjoy him.
We've seen more of Leo lately and the kids can't be happier about it! They don't miss a beat in including him in all their favorite activities! It's nice to have Grandpa around for sure! I'm glad they get to enjoy him.
No comments:
Post a Comment