Thursday, August 18, 2011

Impromptu Ice Cream Party!

Emma is all smiles to begin the chow-down!


Juan, Luca and Massimo are busy topping their sundaes!


Sophia ponders what more could possibly go atop that mountain while Isabelle checks to make sure no one is around to steal her goodies!





Andres is just amazed that Leo is actually going to eat that!






Ice cream itself is really a reason to party, no? I decided on a whim that I should have an end of the summer ice cream social and invited just a few friends to join us. Everyone brought an ingredient and everyone left with happy tummies!

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Ice cream really is a reason to party. I was watching Man vs. Food the other night which kind of grosses me out, yet I can't look away. But, I decided that I think I could eat just about anyone under the table when it comes to ice cream. Great party idea!