Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Trick or Treating...the 3rd and Final Round!

Sophia had to take another picture next to her jack-o-lantern
everybody loves Daddy!

Bama's here!


2 cuties ;)

on their way!
the princess returneth home to devour her bounty! First thing...M&Ms, second thing Tootsie Pop. I find it interesting b/c those were the same 2 things as last year. I guess you like what you like.
Sophia was beyond excited to go trick-or-treating with her daddy! This is such a nice tradition they're creating and I'm super happy about it. Leo joined them on only a few of our neighbor's houses and then he came home and happily went to bed. Just a pet peeve about Halloween that I need to discuss...if your kid can't walk, they don't need candy! Okay...you hear me??! I'm fine with kids strolling along for the ride and to generally display their cuteness, but please, don't hand me a basket for your 9 month old, or for that matter any child who is unable to walk or too tired to walk at this point probably doesn't need it. Thank you. I'm done now. I will say this is the first year I've worn a costume to hand out candy and it was really fun! The kids are hilarious! Most of the girls were so sweet and said things like 'oh how cute' and 'I like your costume', the boys were different. A few asked me what I was...really? One just checked me out and stated...'so you're wearing your candy corn costume this year?' Hilarious! And the really funny one was a boy who came to do the door and yelled out..."You look yummy!" Good thing he was only 8 or things could have gotten uncomfortable.

No comments: