(Cari and the boys accompanied us here after the music class)
Again, Juan and Sophia displaying their delicious donut holes on sticks!
I tried to get some good shots of Richard, but I was not about to wait in the ridiculous line, I mean even I have my limits. He was as bubbly as ever in his sequined shirt and short shorts. Plus, he was wearing some thick fashion hose too. Ooh lala! He drew the crowd you would expect and sometimes it's better not to try and get in the way of all that. Most of the pics are a bit blurry, but enjoy the essence of Richard anyway! ;)



After Richard, it was back to taste testing...dessert time!
what a lovely popsicle...I will share it with Brother...
wraaaarwwww...give me popsicle...good!
Seriously she cracks me up, here she force feeds him ice cream...
...but he soon realizes how delicious it is and goes in for himself!
Sophia and the Quick Bunny...Leo was not having giant fuzzy bunnies or giant jelly beans. He's apparently the normal toddler, unlike his sister who literally stalked the bunny throughout the entire hall, and wants nothing to do with these giant creatures. Oddly, she has never been afraid of them, but I don't think he'll follow in those footsteps.
After Richard, it was back to taste testing...dessert time!
3 comments:
You have no idea how incredibly jealous I am you got to see Richard Simmons. I mean, seriously? SERIOUSLY?????
I know right! I had memories of us doing water aerobics with all the old ladies!
Love the pictures. And I can't believe you got to see Richard in person! He is a such a personality, and I really respect what he does and how much he cares! Looks like so much fun.
Post a Comment