In an effort to provide cheer to myself, I searched the last week's pics and pulled out some of the cuties. Enjoy...!

My little biker dude

duet anyone? They sounded fabulous but
Bama was less than thrilled...I wonder why??

What mom? Me climb up on the window sill to pound on the brand new windows...nah!?!

snuggles!

silly me posing for Shelby!

silly Daddy caught in mid speech looking like a lumber jack


Walter sporting the pony or should I say uni?

leaves, leaves, leaves!!!

where's Sophia??
3 comments:
I totally read the title of your blog post as "Cherry Pies". Not that I was disappointed with cute pictures of cute kids, but really, Tori, I expected cherry pie. :)
LOL! So sorry to diappoint, but Carolyn, you always have dessert on the brain! ;)
The kids are so BIG. I mean, we just saw you guys a couple months ago and Charlie looks SO much more grown-up. Super lame about all the sickness! And your kid massively throwing up in public is pretty terrifying/uncomfortable/etc. Islwyn once threw up ALL over the table when we were out to dinner. I felt so bad! Anyway, hope you have a wonderful Christmas this year with no sickness.
Post a Comment