The kids and I traveled to St. Louis last week for a fun filled long weekend. Kathleen had a brilliant idea that she should host a 1st birthday party for all her 1 year old friends...she had a bunch of friends
(including me and herself) that all babies within about 5 weeks of each other. I'm always game for a party, so we eagerly accepted that invitation, plus we wanted to get out and visit them anyway! There are tons of pictures
(of course) but here are the ones of the boys' birthday--it was a transportation theme!

My Little Racer was ready for a fun day!

The girls got dressed in their finest party clothes, which apparently means a Christmas dress and a nightgown!

the Ghost Racers I made

The super awesome train cake Kathleen made.
Each birthday boy got their own train car.

a close up of the engine and Leo's Lion Car

All the birthday boys!
Charlie, Patrick, William and Leo


The older siblings, Jack, Lily, and Sophia, enjoyed their cake and a private table

Wait...
this is cake?! I was wrong...this stuff rocks!

Don't you try and wipe my face, I'm saving this stuff!

Don't you think the frosting really brings out my eyes?

just a glimpse of the chaos! Notice Leo is half naked from a frosting situation and there are babies and big kids everywhere!
It was really a fun time and a nice way to celebrate the little ones. There was one other 1st birthday celebrant who was unable to make the party, but something really must have been in the water last year! ;)
1 comment:
I love the ghost racer.
Cathy
Post a Comment