Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Heading On Home...


Both kids did a super job in the car, both to and from St. Louis. They are getting pretty good and the DVD player helps, I sure can't lie! But the real reason for this post was to acknowledge this milestone for Leo...

His first McDonald's!!!
I know that only a few of you (namely Carolyn) can appreciate why I would even bother to record this moment, but I just had to! He didn't get his own Happy Meal, which will be another photo shoot I'm sure, but he did happily share this goodness with the three of us.




I mean really, McDonald's is a road tripping mommy's (& Daddy) best friend. They have food and a play area, you really couldn't ask for anything more.


While we were away, Walter had a luxurious spa treatment at day care and looked "like a brand new dog!" according to Sophia when we got home. I do love his winter fluff...it looks pretty but don't try and comb that sucker out! It will last a bit longer before we go into winter shave mode, but until then, enjoy our handsome boy!



3 comments:

Jill said...

I still remember the post card you sent me from the McDonald's in OK (?) that resides over a highway, as a bridge almost. Good times! Now if they'd just bring that spicy chicken sandwich back...

Carolyn Zook said...

Oh oh! How did I miss this post? It's MCDONALD'S!!! So proud of lil' Leo - tell me, did he win a cool million in McDonald's Monopoly? It would go to figure...

Tori said...

Yea, Zook...I was wondering what took you so long to respond! ;) No million bucks for us, sadly, but we tried!