Tuesday, April 28, 2009

We All Scream for Ice Cream!





A Russell Stover store opened just about a mile from our house recently. We were all rather excited as this meant ice cream within walking distance! Friday night was a perfect night to try it out! It took us just over an hour round trip and it was well worth it! If you can read Sophia's shirt it says "I scream for ice cream!" and it has little matching ice cream cone shorts. As soon as she walked in the store the ladies behind the counter laughed and asked if were there for ice cream...Charlie asked how they knew and they said Sophia's shirt gave it all away! ;) All too true.

1 comment:

Carolyn Zook said...

I can only imagine your mother has pictures of you at that age that are eerily similar to the ones you just posted! Too cute, too sweet, and I'm incredibly jealous you have a Russel Stover store within walking distance!