Friday, April 24, 2009

Greek Easter Celebration!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Greek Easter
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow




So, these pics have been a long time coming, hope they're worth it! There are a few really cute ones, I might add! We had a great day...the Easter Bunny paid us a visit and although I was more into finding the hidden basket than Sophia, it was all good! ;) Charlie, Sophia and I attended Church that morning but opted out of the egg hunt. It had rained and the ground was soggy so they moved it inside and I decided Sophia did not need to be apart of that chaos, so we headed to Red Robin instead! Dinner was fabulous and my mother did an awesome job, as usual! The lamb was cooked to pefection and I even enjoyed the last of the leftovers last night! YUMMY! Nick, who really must somehow cheat, won the egg game again! If you aren't familiar, we take our hardboiled eggs and crack them against our opponents. You have to crack fat end to fat end, skinny end to skinny end. The one with one or zero cracked ends in the end is the winner. We take this competition very seriously. One year my brother and I stood over the sink for the better part of an hour blowing out Nick's egg through a pin hole, it didn't work though, he figured it out as soon as he picked it up! The weather was nice enough to play outside and all the kids enjoyed that. Cole started up a game of baseball with the men while Shelby and the little girls enjoyed running, dancing, and playing ball.

1 comment:

Carolyn Zook said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Thanks for posting these, Tori! :) And I had the same experience growing up - there were always way more photos of my brother than lil' ol' me. :( But I know you'll do second child right and treat him or her exactly the same!