Friday, April 24, 2009

In Denial?

So, I have been a bad blogger this week! But...I will have you know that since my last posting, almost a week ago, I have managed to take 148 more pictures. You see, it truly is a sickness. I am a textbook Mommarazzi.


A few people have said to me recently that I will not be so diligent with the pictures and videos once the second kid comes along. These nay-sayers insist that I will be too busy to document the subsequent child(ren) like I have done the first. To this I say....Boooo!


In truth, I have worried that I won't be able to do it, but I set my bar low with Sophia. I really can only maintain or go up. Although I take a ton of pics with our own camera, her baby book is minimal and she's only had professional shots taken twice. So, you see, I try to be realistic!


The blog really does help to motivate me. I am a girl who needs this extrinsic motivation so that I'll feel guilty enough to get things done. This kind of thinking got me through college and I'm confident it will help me here as well!



So, in the end, I do hope that I won't fall prey to the classic behaviors of many parents past and present, my own included thank you very much, that have ignored their second child with the camera and that you will all continue to see the progress and growth of all our children! Oh, and stay tuned for some more of those 148 pictures to come!

No comments: