Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Office Assistant

With this happy attitude, she'll have those reports finished in no time!

Hug break!

Hello, Daddy's office, how may I direct your call?

The PowerPoint was too complex so she broke it down old school style


Running is the halls is not allowed!!!
My darling husband recently received a promotion and we couldn't be more proud! He truly deserves it as he works hard every day to provide for his family and we love him for it! I think he'll be doing work that he will really enjoy and there is a possibility for some travel to sunny California (one of the perks of being a stay at home mom is to travel too!). But, one of the more immediate perks is that he finally has a real office...hooray! For any of you out there who are surviving in cubicle world, you may understand just how thrilling the idea of an office can be for him! He took Sophia and me on a tour of it this weekend and it looks like he'll have the perfect helper on Take Your Daughter to Work Day! ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Charlie and I love Sophia the office assistant.

I have been banned from viewing the website at work! Hee hee
Cathy

Jill said...

What is this? Child labor?!?! Too cute captions. And congrats to Charlie!