Monday, November 24, 2008

One Crazy November






So I know there's really no excuse, but seriously, this has been one heck of a month!!! Now, I realize that some of my stress I totally brought on myself, but I'm working on that too! In this month alone, we've had 4 birthdays, the anniversary of my dad's death, and 3 parties--and that doesn't even include the upcoming holiday and all the stress and travels that go into that! I feel like I have barely posted this month, so I tried to catch up before the holiday.
Here's a Sophia overview to help you get started! ;) Sophia is now speaking about 15-20 words. Her latest words include socks (which sadly sounds a little like sex), Shelby, and read. She is still very interested in books and she is starting to choose that most of her free time is now spent reading. She is also still very interested in the outdoors and that, sadly for Mother, has not diminished at all with the introduction of cold temperatures! We did just recently get her a winter coat and snowsuit though, so we're looking forward to the fun that will bring!
Cutest story of late: We were at dinner tonight and the woman at the table next to us began sneezing very loudly. Her sneezes truly didn't even sound human as they were very guttural and a little scary. Anyhow, Sophia, who was busy with other things at the time, only heard this noise drifting from the table next to us. She immediately popped her head up, smiled and pointed at the woman at the next table. Sophia then began imitating her by saying "woof, woof, woof!" She just smiled, clapped her hands and continued to woof at this poor woman while the three of us died laughing. Thankfully, this poor woman didn't notice Sophia (or was too humiliated to admit it) and we got off without having to apologize for our toddler...this time!

No comments: