Well, I am happy (okay, a little sad at this sign of my baby growing up already) to report that Sophia has officially rolled over! Yay for my big girl! Sadly, both Charlie and I missed it! :(
Charlie had taken Walt to the dog park and I took this opportunity to pick up a bit around the downstairs area. So, I put Sophia on her play mat and puttered around the rooms tidying up when I heard her fussing. So I walked back into the room and there she was on her tummy! Wowser! My days of leaving her in the middle of the bed while I do something are now over, I guess...darn it! She was just as happy as a clam and did it again a few minutes later, and I did manage to see it this time!
She is also teething which is a great joy! She has been very drooly and her gums are still very hard, as I think I mentioned, but yesterday she had two major meltdowns that absolutely broke my heart! The only explanation has to be cutting teeth. She had another meltdown this morning and then Charlie ran out and got the essentials: teething rings, Baby Orajel, and Motrin. She's had some of each today and seems to be doing a bit better than before. I will admit however, that I'm a bit nervous because I can't imagine this kind of anguish every time. That's a whole lotta teeth and tears to go through! Ugh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Try Hyland's Homeopathic Teething Tablets if the other stuff doesn't work. I swear by it!!
Post a Comment