Nothin' like some brotherly love


Any of you who really know me, know that I love matchy matchiness. I love to be twins with my friends and family any given day of the week. In fact, recently I encouraged Jill to buy the exact same jacket as me, not only because it's warm and adorable, but because we could be twins! Pam and I ordered the exact same shoes in the exact same size and color off the Internet, because again, great shoes, but I also love to match! I'm not sure exactly why I have this need but perhaps it stems from being the youngest child/grandchild in the family and my constant yearning for someone younger than me...? But, I digress...
So, when Kathleen's daughter Lily sent this outfit to Sophia for Christmas I was really beside myself with joy and delight! It is absolutely too cute! I'm not sure how she stumbled upon such a gem, but I love it. The slippers are a little hard to see in the pictures, but they match the hat and are little mini-doggies. Some pictures were difficult to take because Walter was afraid he would get in trouble if he came too near Sophia, so I ended up holding her, sitting next to Walt and taking the picture myself...yikes! Also, since these pictures were taken, Walter has had a hair cut. In fact, Walter has a had a rough go of it the past few days, but that's a whole other story all together!

1 comment:
I loved this get-up when I first saw it, but I have to say that Sophia makes it totally adorable. Not all babies could pull off the sheepdog look!
Post a Comment