| Jill with Lauren and Aubrey |
| Sophia's posse took up one entire row! Thanks to everyone who showed their support! :) |
![]() |
| post show with Sarah |
| with her flowers |
| tried to get a cute group shop but Leo insisted on being in the picture but not moving his juice. Sigh. |
![]() |
| with Uncle Stacy |
| family pic! |
| The Little Bear Family |
![]() |
| with Papa Leo |
Sophia had her second ever recital last weekend. This time the theme was High School Musical. It was pretty cute, but I personally felt the songs were not quite as upbeat as they could have/should have been, but who am I to judge, I certainly don't want to be in charge of it! :) I think the video I took must have been too long b/c it wouldn't let me post it. Too bad, because it was quite cute. Sophia was lip syncing along like a pro and there was an audible giggle throughout the audience. She was quite the performer, as some of you may expect. She looks just so grown up in her costume and I can't believe she's starting Kindergarten soon!!





1 comment:
Sophia looks so pretty in her costume! Very cute.
Post a Comment