Friday, February 24, 2012

A Visit to the Reptile

Mooooom, put the money in already!




a little blurry from her fast riding!

peek-a-boo!

This picture cracks me up! At least Juan is cheesing!



We utilized the day off school to meet our friends Juan and Andres in Brookside (about 1/2 way between our two homes) at a super cool bookstore called The Reading Reptile. I hadn't been there since my teaching years and hadn't even taken my kids, so it was a perfect opportunity. The place is super cute and locally run and has lots to do besides read! In fact, I didn't seem to capture any actual reading taking place in any of my snapshots! All the kids loved the pretend play area and a dime store pony that really only cost a dime to ride! We did manage to read some books though and I even came away with a fabulous book on how to count to ten in Greek! Fun!

No comments: