Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Birthday, Cooper!

The birthday boy smiling over the Valentine big cousin Sophia made!
I wanted to include a few pictures of Lara's decor b/c she is a party planner after my own heart! Everything was tied into a theme, owls, and I love it! The food was all labeled super cute and there were pictures of the birthday boy everywhere! The party favors were suckers and bags of birdseed...adorable! And since it snowed here today it was perfect!

each table had a little tree with hanging pics of Cooper too!








this kid really does love his chocolate


love this picture...my red clad cuties!


whoooo, tissue paper!


his birthday cake!


Cooper and his daddy, Uncle Tom


cake time!




Sophia and Leo's little cousin, Cooper, turned one last week! Yay! He surprised everyone by coming a couple of months early and Lara was very ill when he arrived and had to be hospitalized, so we were all even mor thankful for this big day of celebration! But it's been a pretty fantastic year as they are both in excellent health now and he's growing up so big and strong! His party was owl themed and my kids always love a party, so we had a good time! Happy birthday, Coop!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I just looked at the blog for the first time since Leo's birthday in the fall. Thanks SO much for the cute bday pics and recap!!! ;>)

I've just spend an hour looking at all the adorable pics of your sweet kids! You're doing such an amazing job with this! *Hugs* What a great record of your adventures. I've totally got to do better about this.

Looking forward to seeing all of you more when I'm out of school this summer!

Lara