*This picture is not from tonight, but any chance to add a cute picture and I'm on it! ;)
Today Sophia and Charlie started baby swim school....yay! It sounds like they had a super fun time and Charlie reported back that she quickly turned into the teacher's pet. They practiced floating on their back, gliding, kicking their legs, and blowing bubbles, among other things. Charlie said she did well on just about everything except the bubble blowing...she apparently would stick her face in the water and then lick it up. Maybe she's paying too much attention to Walter lately?!
The lessons go all this week and next and hopefully the rain will hold out each evening for them! I hope to sneak to at least one lesson and capture some photos as I would hate for this monumental occasion to go undocumented! I'm happy that they're getting some excellent daddy/daughter bonding, a perfect lead-in to Father's Day I think!

No comments:
Post a Comment