
Shelby and Sophia warming up to the slide
Sophia and Isaac on a tandem run
So cute! Isabelle caught Sophia when she came down the slideSo we had a super play date at the pool on Friday! Lisa with Isaac, Julie with Massimo and Luca, Jodie with Emma and Isabelle, and me with Shelby and Sophia...whew! We were a rowdy bunch, but we sure had fun! The main pool doesn't open until noon, which I think is odd, but whatever, because luckily the baby pool opens at 10...hurrah! We stayed long enough that Shelby and Emma could play in the big pool for a few minutes and then we all ate our picnic lunch and got home in time for naps, gotta love that! The day was a bit gray and overcast, and even though it is so wrong...I was kinda bummed that I didn't get better sun to work on my tan! I know tans are horrible for you but shoot, if I have to wear a puffy maternity suit, at least I could look golden and bronzed!

No comments:
Post a Comment