Friday, February 6, 2009

Today's Latest

So this morning as I was getting out things for Sophia to eat I sneezed. She said, "bless you." And then she said, "vagina!".


Oh.


Well, I blamed Charlie for the 'boobs' comments, but this one is all me! I mean, I guess I say that word when we take baths so that she learns the correct terminology, but I just never expected it to come up at the breakfast table. Whoops.

3 comments:

Carolyn Zook said...

Oh my goodness! I nearly fell out of my chair laughing! "Bless you, Vagina!" Please tell me you are writing these down!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing. I hav enot laughed so hard in a while. How funny.

Cathy

Anonymous said...

She is going to kindergarden and be the kid that yells out "mommy has a vagina, and daddy has a penis", just like in the movie Kindergarden Cop!!
Pam