Monday, October 27, 2008

Oktoberfest

Aaaah, we've spent many a Friday night at the Knights hall, but this one was the best one so far! It was Oktoberfest night, a yearly tradition, and although I have apparently been before, I guess they just weren't as memorable as this year! ;) The buffet was a delicious spread of various German cuisine and there was even a real, live German band in full lederhosen regalia! Sophia had a great time, not only because she was surrounded by her family, but she was really getting into the dancing!

I don't know what that thing is called, but it takes some lung power that's for sure!

Sophia enjoyed pushing Angie around in her stroller

Three generations of silly fun!


Papa Leo with the two youngest granddaughters...aren't they cute!? It's amazing how dark Sophia's eyes are and how light, light blue Angie's are...don't ya just love genetics!

Here's a little snippet of fun dancing with mommy...unfortunately the video doesn't capture her little giggles!


No comments: