Oh so shameful...it has been 2 weeks since my last post. How did I let it get this out of hand? I had people there for me, reminding me: it's time to post they said, but I fell off the wagon and you, my faithful, missed out on so many memories.
To make it up to you I sat down and worked through dinner (and Heroes, thank God for DVR) to bring you the updates of Sophia. In the last two weeks I have taken 144 pictures. Yes, a sickness, I know. But here are the best of the lot...I hope you enjoy. One last note to mention, I have listed them in reverse chronological order so to start from the beginning you will have to scroll all the way down--in fact, you'll probably even have to go to 'older posts' to see the first post...so sorry. I could have done it the other way, but part of my sickness is that I could not destroy the order that they are already in...so that if I had actually been updating regularly, they would stay in that order. I know this is confusing and you don't really care, but I do. So, thank you and enjoy! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment