Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Lake Side Festivities

She's got the whole world in her hands.

Sophia has taken up badminton. She is most skilled at eating the birdie.


Big Cousin Zoe running interference.


Steph and Charlie takin' a break and having a beer (when Bud was still American, that is!)

Learning the finer points of football

We were lucky enough to tag along to a lake side party hosted by good friends of Stephanie and Jonathan. They live on beautiful Lake Washington, where it was a little too chilly for those of us over the age of 10 to boat, but there was yummy food and fun activities. The kids played all kinds of sports while the adults mostly supervised the games and the grill! We even saw a bald eagle flying overhead, very cool! It sure wouldn't take much for me to pack up and move lakeside, I'd order a big fat yacht and have a grand ol' time!

A side note to all you bloggers out there...how the heck do I get my site to post more than 5 pictures at a time! GRRRRR! I know it can be done b/c I've seen it on your blogs! Help!

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Don't remind me about A-B, very depressing. I love the first picture with the world and the cutie-tootie outfit. I'll call you tonight about the pictures for the blog. By the way, we're contemplating a trip your way, possibly in Aug/Sept!