Here we are on our first morning at this very yummy breakfast place called Pancake House or something. It has a similar name to IHOP, but the food is waaaaaaay better! Sophia and I were supposed to share some banana pancakes but she enjoyed them as much as I did. They were by far the yummiest pancakes I've ever had! After she plowed through one whole pancake I made Charlie start sharing his breakfast with her so I could monopolize the cakes for myself! Isn't that horrible! But it's oh-so true...;)


Here George graciously lets Sophia play with his old garage toy. Luckily Stephanie had lots of baby toys that she kept for occasions just like this! Thank goodness because the tub-o-toys was a life saver! After breakfast, Stephanie and I went out to run some errands and left the guys in charge of the kids. Here's what happened...
Well, I suppose corralling her in the trunk is better than letting her crawl into the streets??? Silly Uncle Jonathan! I think he may have even put some toys in there for her!Lastly, I put on this video of Sophia and George because I absolutely love it! I think it is a true display of George's sweet and caring personality and I think he's just a crack-up!

No comments:
Post a Comment