Monday, June 9, 2008

Konichiwa


Ready for nap time after playing all morning in the kimono...

(For the record, I did not stand up here by myself...Mom posed me solely for picture purposes!)

Weeeeeeeeee, I LOVE the swing!


Their love cannot be squelched by a patio door!

Is this not the most adorable outfit ever?! My teacher friend, Rayma, brought this back for Sophia last summer after visiting her son in Japan. This was of course before Sophia was born therefore before we knew if she was a boy or girl, so she searched for the most gender neutral kimono available. It is made of a very lightweight material with little dragonflies all over it. It even ties on both the inside and outside just like a real kimono, adorable! (I suppose it is a REAL kimono, it's just that it's that much more adorable in baby size!)

She said that all the babies in Japan wear them and my only regret is that she only brought one back! So, anyone out there who has connections to Japan, hook me up with some more baby kimonos!

No comments: