Sophia bravely tried carrots today with much success. In fact, I can safely say I don't think she even noticed anything was different. She just opened her mouth for more food, bite after bite. She continues to do this really adorable, and quite loud, "hummmmmmmmmm!!" after each bite. It is absolutely hilarious and just precious.
I feel like this introduction to food thing is going extremely slowly, and I know it has to be that way for certain reasons, but I'm ready to hurry it up! Her doctor said that after her 9 month visit, we'll start her on meats...mmmm! What I'm mostly worried about is the fact that I may not be done with veggies and fruits by then. I mean, I know it's two months away, but c'mon! There are a lot of things to discover between now and then and I haven't even bought any fruit.
Other than that, she seems to be doing everything else at a normal pace. She started to just figure out how to get herself into (well, at least near) a crawling position and will sometimes rock back and forth, but I think we've got just a bit more until the actual crawling (thank goodness!!!) Everything goes in her mouth, including the dog, and she is starting to bang her toys against the floor to make a most delightful noise. She loves being outside and continues to have the most sweet and wonderful nature as she smiles at mommy, daddy, and every stranger on the street!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment