Sunday, February 17, 2008

My Valentines

You're missing the full effect of the heart shaped snail on her shirt and festive embroidered heart jeans...love it!

Sophia and Grandma enthralled by a special Valentine's Matlock...



3 colors of roses are perfect for my ecclectic tastes

Valentine weekend proved to be very busy indeed! Sophia and I ran around during the day delivering Valentines to worthy folks! One of our stops was Grandma B, who was very happy indeed to see us! Sophia and Grandma played and played. She cooed and cuddled with Grandma B and even decided to take this moment to learn how to roll back the other way! Woo Hoo! She was lying on the floor and all of a sudden, rolled back over! She became very adept at rolling from her tummy to her back, but just wouldn't go the other way, but now we see the light! She did it a few more times that day, but hasn't done much of it since...hmmm, very curious.



My darling husband surprised me with a beautiful bouquet of roses delivered to the house. It even came with it's own coordinating vase and I love it! He was quite proud of himself for picking out such a colorful and fun present! I must admit that I was impressed by his choices, but even more impressed by the fact that he was organized enough to get this done and ordered BEFORE Valentine's Day! :) I am still enjoying their wonderful scent and the splash of happiness they give our house! Good job, Honey!



Walter even had a grand day at doggie day care where they had a Valentine's party and he got a bath. When Walter came home he was toting a bag of doggie treats, a bottle of bubbles and a Snoopy Valentine given to him by one of the other dogs! Too cute! I love doggie day care!

No comments: