Well, thankfully it's me that's sick and not Sophia. AND...we hope to keep it that way! Unfortunately I woke up early Sat. morning with quite the flu bug. It was then I realized I neglected to get my flu shot like the pediatrician suggested...whoops. I'm not really sure where I got it, I don't know anyone who's sick and obviously Sophia doesn't attend day care, so it's curious. I have been going to Baby Boot Camp, so it's quite possible I picked it up from one of those people, but I'd sure like to give it back! It's day three and I'm still not back up to par. Thankfully Sophia doesn't yet show any flu symptoms so we're keeping our fingers crossed.
Charlie looked up on the Internet about breastfeeding while sick and it turns out you should keep it up. Those antibodies sure are magical! The article also went on to say that often the breastfeeding baby is the only one in the house who doesn't get sick. Again, we're keeping our fingers crossed!
Needless to say we were not able to get our tree this weekend, but Charlie got to spend LOTS of quality time with his baby girl! He has been so helpful and generous with his time and not complained at all about his virtually 48 hours straight of Baby. Although, I will say that I think it gave him a new perspective on my day-to-day. If I'm not better by tomorrow, I may actually have to call the doctor...yikes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment