Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas Day!





Twins!!
Daddy and Sophia both have on a hangin' with my gnomies tee! Too cute!

I love Christmas day brunch...it is most definitely one of my favorite things all year long! This year brunch was held at Charlie's brother Leo's house. As usual it was a full house and full of little ones running about and celebrating. Although Sophia didn't know this day different from any other, she really raked in the gifts!


She got lots of useful things like some rattles that make noise and are easy to chew. She got lots of clothes, which she needed and even some toys! Many of her toys she'll have to grow into but I know they'll be great when she gets to them!


Molly got a beautiful new play kitchen and her brother Nick got a Wii and Guitar Hero. I must say I tried my hand at each and I can really see how this Guitar Hero phenomenon has struck the nation! It is fun, although I am really terrible! All the kids, including Julie, entertained with real musical instruments too! Molly and Julie played piano and Nick demonstrated some songs he learned on his real electric guitar. We have a family of talented musicians...I hope Sophia becomes part of that group too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Charlie and Sophia look TOO cute in their shirts! I was worried that was an odd gift, but now I see it made for a great photo op! ;)