Sunday, December 29, 2013

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is all about family, so here's a whole lotta pictures of our family! :)

our super long dining table

Sophia and Leo helped me make place setting for each person

my first turkey, browning up nicely

snuggled up to watch the parade

bundled up to head outside for a bit

Andrew helping to chop potatoes

the grandmas relaxing!

Cheers to me and Mer!


Gayle, Anne, Mom

Nick and Emily


donning the apron Sophia and Leo made me

Cody hard at work

Turkey carving time!

Bess, Rachel and Sarah


Leo


Here are the frames the kids painted and decorated to put Shelby pictures in.
Sue even brought a lady bug picture for us

sweet potato chip time!

Even John is helping out!

I blinded the kids table…I guess I need a curtain!



Charlie and his dad





that smile is all for pie!
yes, Leo is licking his plate after chocolate pecan pie 

No comments: