Saturday, August 3, 2013

T-Ball Toughguy


using his cool new bat to get a big hit! 
Leo's cheering squad


running the bases!

post game snuggle with Grandma!

His official roster photo...sigh.

his team

Leo's T-Ball season has come to a close.  By the end of the season I really do feel like Leo came around and had a good time.  His direction following and team participation did get noticeably better but honestly, I wish there would have been a bit more improvement...just sayin'...but I know he's only 3 and we're working on it! :)  Leo said he liked t-ball but that he doesn't want to play again, he'd rather move on to football.  What?!  Not sure where that idea came from but I'm considering it...kind of.  He, however, is already recruiting people to come watch him on this self fabricated team.

My favorite Leo moment from t-ball was when he was up to bat one night.  He hit the ball, but it wasn't a great hit and it sort of stumbled off the tee and rolled about a foot or two forward.  He declared, rather loudly, That was foul (which it clearly was not)!  Went over, picked it up, put it back on the tee and hit it again.  Classic.

No comments: