Friday, January 4, 2013

Christmas Night (Third and Final Installment)

Charlie and Nick taste testing in the kitchen 
Cole tries to get some cuddling in with a very busy Leo

Cody and Leo play

Poor Charlie, all by his lonesome

The "big kid" table
Hunter, Cody, Andrew (sort of hidden behind the candles), Cole and Cody
The "little kid" table
Sophia, Rachel, Sarah, Jacob, and Leo

present time!






Putting Leo's first Lego set together

I was just sort of amused by this scene, with all the guys watching, TV, texting and on the laptop!

So we left Charlie's brother's house to head out to the country (southern Olathe) to have our final installment of Christmas cheer.  My cousin, Nick, moved into this awesome house a few months ago and it was our first time there.  His 3 boys were all home for Christmas so it seemed fitting for him to do his first job at hosting.  I think we were all tired by the time we hit our third house, but the kids loved hanging out and playing.  We all had a nice time and I was very happy to be with my family as this difficult holiday came to a close.

2 comments:

Ingrid said...

I'm sure it was a difficult one, but glad that you were able to spend it together. Cute pics!

Ellyn said...

Love Leo in his TIE!