Thursday, April 5, 2012

Other Little Gems

Sophia's preschool picture was too adorable not to share!! ;)

Sophia's good friends are Abby, on the end in the back left and Ashlynn in the front row, second from left.

we went to Jumpin' Jax with Lisa, Isaac and Baby Jonah (otherwise known as Baby Donut by Leo). It was a great place to have fun but a terrible place to take pictures! They always turn out fuzzy from all the movement of the bodies and the inflatables so I gave up after this one, but I wish I had a picture of that cute baby!

Daddy made Leo a smoothie that he didn't care for, so he fed it to Spike.

Sophia reading to baby bro

this is Leo's new "funny face"





the kids were part of the Icon parade at church a few weeks back, this is them with their Icons...Sophia's is Saint Sophia and Leo's was St. Nicholas, which used to belong to my grandfather.







Here are just some random moments from the last few weeks that didn't get a post of their own.

1 comment:

Ellyn said...

Looks like she's the tallest in her class. I recall those days!