We took the kids to Disney on Ice last week and had a great time. I appreciate that pretty much every seat you get is a good one, even the $12 cheap seats! ;) I think Leo enjoyed it more than Sophia, although Sophia did enjoy herself quite a bit! He was just so amazed by everything that was happening and couldn't take his eyes off the stage, er ice as it was. He did get a bit tired towards the end however and was happy to be leaving so he could go to bed, where on the other hand, Sophia cried! We just can't win!! This year's show was a conglomeration of other Ice shows and it showcased most of the major movies and characters. At the end was a Princess Extravaganza that featured each princess and her prince, Sophia loved that! Leo liked the crocodile part and the Lion King a lot. I would really like to show them the movie Peter Pan, one we don't own, but I think Sophia is ready for it. She doesn't enjoy the full length movies as much as just watching shorter shows, but this one seems like something right up her alley. This was one of the skits they both really enjoyed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment