Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Toddler VD

Sophia and John decorating the front door

making a card for her Valentine, Daddy

Luca went ahead and made cookies...


...while all the others did the decorating!
I'm still finding sparkle sprinkles in my kitchen!!



3 Happy Hirners!


I couldn't decide between these last two pictures, they're both pretty sweet! So...I put them both!





Despite our limited guest list, another successful toddler party was had. This winter has really taken a toll on everyone it seems! Half the guest list was sick and had to cancel, which was a big bummer, but fun (and food) was had nonetheless! I had tried a few new recipes for the moms which included a mushroom quiche and heart shaped lava cakes. Both were well received and I'll be putting them on future menus! The kids got bagels with blueberry or strawberry cream cheese, heart shaped pumpkin loaves, fruit and turkey. They were most interested in the cookie decorating, however, and for most, that served as lunch! ;)
Sophia made a Valentine card for her Daddy and it was really just too sweet. It melted my heart just a little bit and Charlie was thrilled to receive it. I think he was even a little vehclempt. Crayola makes a new glass marker and that was the hit of the party. All the kids had a blast decorating the two glass doors and it came off easy-peasy! I'm sure those will have to become a staple at all our next parties! I also have plenty of heart shaped stickers left over for next year, so if you missed us this time, never fear, I doubt my party gene will ever lose it's love light!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet, looks like a super party! Aunt Cathy

Kathleen said...

Tori, You know the title of your post has some issues....

Jill said...

LOL, Kathleen!

Tori, I'm so sorry we missed another party! It looks like you all had fun and I'm eager to try out those glass markers -- cool! :)