Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Oh and Another Thing...

All the tabloids are reporting that Brad and Angelina are breaking up...why? Here are the alleged details:

  • Angelina is a perfectionist who doesn't understand why Brad can't clean up after himself.
  • They fight about schools.
  • Brad called Angie a bitch behind her back.
  • He pays more attention to the boy children than the girl children.
  • She isn't into his "pet projects" like art and architecture.
  • Wait a minute, some of these things sound strikingly familiar! Their issues sure don't sound much different than most married couples I know! I find it hilarious that when it happens to Brangelina, it's news, when it happens to me, it's life.
  • Get a grip, People!!!
  • Even though I have always been team Jennifer, if you will, I would find it somewhat disappointing if they split up. I mean if you've got millions of dollars, multiple homes, one nanny per child and two able bodied, seemingly intelligent parents and you still can't make it work, how do the rest of us have a chance?! Although....if my life had to mirror any celebrity's I guess I'd stick with Brad and Angie's drama over Tiger the Sex Addict's!! Haha ;)

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

I really miss you :)