Monday, February 15, 2010

Odds & Ends


Last weekend we enjoyed the Barnes and Noble story hour where Sophia (and Belinda, her baby) got to meet Biscuit the Dog! Surprisingly enough, Sophia LOVES gigantic, furry, costumed animals of any kind.



We've started putting these two monkeys in the bath together! It saves time and energy for sure, but Sophia wasn't thrilled with the idea at first! She quickly warmed up to it, however, and they have fun splashing together, because let me tell you...Leo is quite the splasher!


This was from the Super Bowl...it's hard to see but I thought it was too cute that all the boys in the room, including Baby Leo were all engrossed in the television set! Baby Leo is in the saucer, Leo W. and Charlie are on the couch and Jason is in the chair. Sophia happily watched Barney upstairs while I entertained the men with my culinary delights!

Leo the lion

Okay, so I know it's Valentine's Day and my kid is still wearing Christmas pajamas, but I needed them and I got over the fact that they were out of season because I just could not pass up this picture perfect moment! I think he looks just like a little man sitting there all wise and happy! ;)

2 comments:

Carolyn Zook said...

Such cute pictures! Love it!

Ellyn said...

I see Stacy in the Christmas pj's photo!